Minimum Investment: Contact for quote
Manage your own branded specialist cleaning company!
Ovenu is a rapidly developing and established global network of domestic oven cleaning, oven valeting and oven detailing specialists.
Currently operating throughout the UK, North America, Australia, France and Spain, we are interested in hearing from suitable candidates as part of our continued UK expansion.
There are other cleaning franchises on the market but Ovenu is really unique!
Whether you want a ‘hands-on or ‘hand-off’ approach to running your business, we can offer you the opportunity to set up and run your own lucrative business with the best value start up package.
Common sense tells you that no-one likes doing domestic chores. In fact, our research and commissioned survey confirmed that when it comes to the one task people like the least, cleaning the oven will be high on the list.
We provide a unique, professional ‘oven valeting service’ using our own caustic soda-free products and Hygiene Grade, Design Registered equipment.
The Ovenu service is highly valued and in great demand, and once clients have sampled the quality, the vast majority become regular users of the unique Ovenu service.
This is because our service is the best available to the end user. Our quality training will ensure you produce spectacular results time after time. Operating from home, with minimum overheads, you will benefit from our envied experience.
Our customers are from all walks of life, including:
- Busy executives and professional people whose time is at a premium
- Affluent people whose ‘domestic help’ cannot achieve our good-as-new standards
- Low-income families whose old appliances we restore (it’s much cheaper than buying a new one!)
- Anyone that cannot clean the oven for any reason (e.g. disabled people)
- Anyone that’s selling or renting out their house
- The millions who simply hate cleaning the oven
Training and support
Ovenu offers franchisees totally dedicated full back-up and support at all times is an integral part of the package.
Our franchise package
The Ovenu franchise package provides you with everything you need to set up and run your business. This includes:
- A defined and ‘protected’ area.
- Rights to use our respected trade name, trade marks and other intellectual property.
- Initial training at our purpose-built training centre.
- Initial and ongoing supplies of caustic soda-free products, as well as all essential consumables.
- Design Registered, specialist oven valeting equipment.
- Access to our exclusive ‘know-how’.
- Liveried workwear incorporating the distinctive Ovenu trade mark.
- Vehicle livery in our distinctive style.
- Initial and ongoing supplies of tried and tested marketing materials.
- Our operating manual, containing detailed ‘how to’ information on all aspects of running your business.
- Launch promotional campaign customised and planned with you according to your area and ambitions.
- Leads generated in your area via the top ranking Ovenu website.
- Leads from our regular National Marketing initiatives.
- Leads referred from other Ovenu franchisees.
- Overnight accommodation during your initial training.
- On-the-job training with an experienced Ovenu franchisee.
- Ongoing back-up and support from the industry experts.
- Problem-solving and business management support.
- Advice on producing a business plan and raising finance. Run your business the way you want to!
Who’s ideal for us
You don’t require any special skills or experience to be a successful Ovenu franchisee. You do however need to be honest, hard-working, reasonably easy to get on with, willing to follow our systems and procedures and have a strong desire to be your own boss.
You can choose to be an owner-operator, where you carry out the work yourself, or, after a few months operating experience, become a multi-van franchise manager where you can recruit others to provide the service while you concentrate on managing and developing the business and adopting a ‘hands-off’ business model having gained the experience of ‘hands-on’ to pass on to operators. There are no ‘short cuts’ here. Experience ‘in the field’ is vital to develop a profitable multi-van operation.
We have opportunities available through out the UK. Please get in touch with us to discuss availability in your area.