Sector: Online E-Learning Training
Induction Junction offers businesses and membership bodies impartial advice and support in sourcing and developing e-learning. Services are wide ranging including anything from an off the shelf compliance course to provide consistent content and an audit trail for a small business through annual licence arrangements for larger organisations, project management and hands on development of for small business inductions and trade bodies through to supplying virtual and augmented reality content.
Induction Junction currently provide a one stop e-learning shop and administration service for the Extra Help franchise operation that requires no set up, management nor admin fee and offers a portfolio of over 150 titles to franchisees and their workers.
The benefits of working with us are:
- You save time having to source e-learning titles
- You won’t have to deal with several sales calls as a result of your enquiries
- You can order from more than supplier in one go, just one email
- We can put together a bespoke programme for your franchise at no cost
- You won’t even need to deal with the admin (unless you want to)
- You could develop revenue attracting e-learning content for your customers
- You have an audit trail of who has completed what courses (ideal for topics like health and safety, data protection and information security).
Working as a broker means that we are not affiliated to any particular supplier or brand and where a topic is required we are happy to source this for free. It also means you can order all your courses in one place, even if they are from different suppliers so it saves you time. If that’s not enough we do not charge for the service but we also make sure it is as hands off as needed for franchisors too.
So if you want to be offering e-learning to your franchisees or customers then get in touch and let’s have a discussion about some options.
Get your copy of The AFA Member E-Learning Programme now!