Sector: Business Services
PayKeeper are a franchise specialist accountancy firm. Although we work with individual franchisees, we focus mainly on working closely with the franchise as a whole. This allows us to provide more bespoke services tailored to the needs of the franchise.
One of our existing franchise networks has been ranked in the 100 most disruptive companies by The Sunday Times and Maserati. As a franchiser, they say:
“Having you (PayKeeper) on board is one of our biggest selling points to prospect franchisees”
So we asked the franchisees what they liked best and here’s their top 3 list:
- “Organisation and reconciling the bank properly
- Communication; brilliant lines of communication and easy to get in touch with and talk to, very prompt to respond
- Better cash flow due to debtors list not being so high.”
What do you need to know about us?
- Franchise specialists – we are a niche specialist within the franchise sector which means all our team know and understand franchisees
- Franchise specific financial training – the number one reason for franchisees failing is cash flow. We empower franchisees to know their numbers while we take buy dapoxetine 60mg away all the hard work
- Cash flow pricing – W
- Modern, proactive communication – In addition to telephone and email contact, we use Whatsapp Instant messenger so we’re available for you when you need us.
- Business Insights – Benchmarking, management reporting and business performance indicators can help provide insights into how to improve your business and how you compare with similar businesses
- Cloud technology experts – All businesses need to be in the cloud, that’s HMRC’s view. We can help train and advise on the best cloud financial software and can provide advice on connected applications that improve business efficiency.
Here’s what some other customers have said:
“Your services are great and really appreciated”
“Highly recommend PayKeeper for start-ups, personalised approach with excellent service”
Free two-hour onsite financial training session for the franchisees of any franchisor who is a member of the AFA.
The training will be bespoke to your franchise and could cover topics such as the responsibilities of a limited company or sole trader, advice on cash flow, recommendations on accountancy software and important dates to know for accountancy purposes.
Notes – to qualify for this offer:
– There must be a minimum of five delegates in the room (Please call if you have fewer franchisees).
– The training venue must be provided by the customer.
– Travel costs are not included.
– There must be a free 60-minute consultation meeting to plan the training to ensure it is relevant to your business.
We’d love to chat. Contact us on the details below.
0330 111 66 33