Clear Brew are well on their way to completing the goal of covering the entire UK by announcing their 41st franchisee, Neil Hickton, who will cover the Leicestershire region. Stephen Trezona, MD and owner of Clear Brew is delighted with the announcement as he considers it a major step towards brand strengthening and national coverage and further affirmation that the Clear Brew franchise package is continuing to appeal to those wishing to start their own business by being part of the UK’s leading beer line cleaning company. He also states that,
“Many people believe franchise ownership is for the classic entrepreneur, the type of person looking to set a blaze of glory in the business world. The truth is actually quite different. Franchising is all about following a proven system in order to replicate the success of the original business. Our franchisees come from all different walks of life but have all signed up confident in the knowledge the system and service Clear Brew use is tried and trusted.”
The current franchisees come from all walks of life, but they do have a few things in common:
- They want to either change their current career or start up a new challenge by being their own boss
- Some of them had no prior knowledge of the technical elements involved in beer line cleaning
- They want to enjoy the feeling of success associated with running their own business
- They want to make money
- They want the ongoing support and backing of an established and proven brand to help them achieve more success than they would on their own
- They enjoy engaging with existing and potential clients.
- They share success, worries and news with other franchisees in the network
The Clear Brew franchise package is the culmination of everything the franchisor has learnt through their own journey. It comes with the reassurance that the franchise opportunity already has an established and proven business system that provides a service that is both in demand but also operating in a vast market place.
The initial franchise fee of £15,000 + VAT, covers absolutely everything you need to start your very own business.
- Specialist trolley mounted portable water fed mixing unit with connectors
- Full tool kit and bag x 2
- Use of Clear Brew name, established since 2006.
- Prime Territory and your own website page linked to our prime listed National website
- PPE and safety kit
- Free first year membership to BII (British Institute of Innkeeping)
- A full 3 day residential (incl. accommodation, breakfast and lunch) training course for 2 people incl. onsite training in 4 ‘live’ outlets.
- Sales and support literature, including business cards and marketing flyers
- Full stationery pack (hard copy and disk), laminates and pouches
- Full uniform: 5 x branded technicians polo shirts, 1 x branded fleece and 1 x branded jacket
- Branded tape and marker pens
- Professional starter pack x 2
- Safety data sheets and risk assessment information
- Sub contractor’s agreement documentation
- Inhibitors x 250
- 20 x 20 litre tubs of chemicals and associated products
- 50 litre bulk container plus attachments x 2
- 8 x four pint jugs
- 2 x small buckets
- 2 x torch
- On-going Support