In this blog, I’d like to tell you all about a new AFA Member, Diamond Home Support, a franchise that provides domestic cleaning, ironing, home help and gardening services.
Sector: Home Help
What is Diamond Home Support?
The Diamond Home Support franchise offers multiple income streams through the provision of domestic cleaning, home help and gardening. With people working harder and longer hours than ever before, the demand for these services has greatly increased in recent years, providing an enormous opportunity for people who are looking to start a business within a rapidly growing sector, especially as 24% more people now have a cleaner, compared to seven years ago. The home help market is also growing rapidly, due to our aging population.
Diamond Home Support was founded by Andrew Watton in 2011 and currently has seventy franchises running across the UK. Their head office, based in Sittingbourne, Kent, continues to run its own branch of Diamond Home Support, and has first-hand experience of exactly what it takes to run a successful, home help business.
As Diamond Home Support is a management franchise, you do not have to do any of the work yourself. Instead, you concentrate your efforts on growing and scaling your business and enjoying the benefits of being your own boss, whilst being part of a larger, established brand and following a proven business model. The home helpers your recruit are self-employed, so you only have to organise your own tax and National Insurance, saving you time and hassle.
What does the franchise package include?
For an extremely low, initial investment, and modest, ongoing, monthly fees (which are completely waived when you first start trading to help you get started), you receive an entire business package that includes:
- A generous, exclusive territory of 100,000 homes
- A five-year agreement with option to extend
- Operations manuals with step-by-step guidance on how to replicate the business in your area
- A unique, 100-step process for new franchisees, to give you every chance of success
- Marketing materials, including 15,000 flyers, and strategies to help you promote your business
- Complimentary six-month Google Adwords launch campaign
- Initial training and additional training videos and webinars
- Bespoke database application to help you run your business with ease
- Presence on the Diamond corporate website and search engine optimisation
- Access to franchisee forum to collaborate and build relationships with your fellow franchisees
- Ongoing telephone and email support for any day-to-day queries
Do you fit the bill?
Diamond Home Support is a rapidly growing network, proving that their business model really does work! However, territories are still available throughout the UK, just waiting for hardworking, entrepreneurial franchisees like you.
To find out more, you can visit https://diamondhomesupport.com/cleaningfranchise or call Andrew Watton at Diamond Home Support’s Head Office for an initial chat: