Are you looking to be your own boss and run a business that provides you with a healthy, residual income? If so, then Dolly Char could well be the franchise opportunity for you!
Investment: from £2,495
Sector: Domestic Cleaning Introductory Agency
What is Dolly Char?
The UK domestic cleaning industry is reportedly worth over £8 billion, proving that the demand for honest and reliable cleaners is higher than ever. Founded in Lincolnshire in 2001, AFA member, Dolly Char, is now an established brand within the domestic cleaning industry. With many franchisees across the UK, Dolly Char is one of the UK’s largest and most successful, privately-owned cleaning agencies.
Why invest in a Dolly Char franchise?
Offering a simple and easy-to-follow business model, Dolly Char is a management franchise and therefore, does not require you to do any cleaning yourself. As a franchisee, your role is to find your clients and match them with suitable home-helpers to meet their requirements. With this fantastic opportunity, you will be able to choose your working hours and earn the income of your choice, whether it’s just to earn a bit of extra money for holidays or use your entrepreneurial skills to their full potential to generate a phenomenal income. The amount you can earn is only limited by your own, personal efforts. Once established, your business can realistically generate over £60,000 in trading profit, and it’s not unreasonably for a hardworking, Dolly Char franchisee to exceed this amount.
Some of the many benefits of investing in a Dolly Char franchise include:
- Defined and very large, exclusive territory
- A low start-up investment with a rapid ROI
- In-depth training programme, to ensure you understand every aspect of the business, plus ongoing, refresher training as required
- Company Online Management Systems
- Letter Templates to Aid Day to Day Administration.
- Regular Stationary deliveries/leaflets/Booklets
- Comprehensive launch support, including local advertising
- Marketing materials and stationery pack
- Inclusion on company website and access to Dolly Char online forum
- Company uniform for client visits
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Dedicated business phone line
- A residual income that increases every month
- No staff costs (which means no PAYE to worry about)
- No invoicing
- No expensive cleaning equipment to purchase and no stock required, other than stationery
- Flexible working hours to achieve the ideal work / life balance
If you would like to run your own cleaning business, backed by the support of a well-known and highly regarded brand, then Dolly Char would love to hear from you! Please visit www.domesticcleaningfranchise.com or call Mike English at Dolly Char’s Head Office:
Until next time,