This week, our blog focuses on Go Yoga, an AFA member that offers a unique way to build a successful and financially rewarding business within a network of knowledge, support and training. Your studio becomes your community and enables you to become involved in the fast-growing wellness industry and make a valuable contribution to your local area’s overall wellbeing.
Minimum investment: £12,000
Opportunity: UK and Ireland
Sector: Health & Fitness
What is Go Yoga?
Yoga is for everyone, not just the bendy, the slim or the uber-fit, and Go Yoga offers classes to a wide variety of people, from children to rugby players, elite athletes and even great-grannies! Too often, yoga is taught in church halls and sports halls, but Go Yoga has created a bespoke, studio environment dedicated solely to yoga, creating a centre of excellence in its field.
Yoga is not simply about the stretch; it also makes a real difference to people’s busy and anxious lives. As a franchisee, you will also feel incredibly rewarded when you see your students’ lives and wellbeing improve as a result of attending your classes.
Go Yoga was formed in 2012 by Sophie Bickerdike, in Harrogate. As a jobbing actress, she discovered yoga in London at the Life Centre, where she trained as a teacher and, 12,000 lessons later, became a teacher trainer herself. She has since trained over two hundred teachers and run many courses.
Having suffered many losses within her family, Sophie decided to create something new that was more than just a standard yoga class and focused on people, connection and community and Go Yoga was born. Since then, she has established many classes across Yorkshire and, as a franchisee, you have the opportunity to replicate her success in your own area.
Go Yoga encourages franchisees to develop their classes with the requirements of the group in mind, rather than conforming to specific or pre-existing norms. Their flexibility in teaching styles means that franchisees can provide something for everyone, while consistently delivering to Go Yoga’s high standards.
Examples of the Go Yoga classes you could potentially teach are as follows:
- Go Yoga Body – A HIIT style yoga class
- Go Glow Yoga – A Yoga class in a Zumba, music style.
- Go Meditate – What it says on the tin
- Go Calm the Flow Down – An evolved pre-natal and a ‘have a rest’ class for those who just need to ‘calm the flow down’.
- Go Hot Yoga – For those that need to sweat, stretch and tone
- Go Beginner’s Yoga – Time to ask questions and break things down slowly.
- Go Family Yoga – One of our most successful classes and events
- Festival Yoga – Our DJ hosted Yoga Events
The Go Yoga franchise opportunity
As a Go Yoga franchisee, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- The right to operate under the Go Yoga brand
- Initial training and support programme to build your knowledge and confidence
- Support in the overall supervision of initial site selection and premises fit-out
- Equipment such as wall art, marketing materials and a music system
- Fit-out of a suitable studio
Minimum investment is £12,000 and, for £37,000, you receive the complete package.
Could you be the next Go Yoga franchisee?
If you’re a yoga teacher, or even just an enthusiastic attendee of yoga classes, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your love of yoga to the next level with the backing and support of an established brand.
Ambition is a key trait that is required, since it is essential for building a profitable and sustainable business while, simultaneously, improving the lives of those around you.
You will need to allow time to work on your business tasks, such as marketing, recruiting and managing teachers, as well as spending time connecting with clients. Therefore people skills are also essential in this business.
If you think you fit the bill, Go Yoga’s contact details are below:
Tel: 07471 933488