Do you dream of running your own beauty salon and could do with the support and backing of a well-established brand?
Meet Mooeys, a new AFA member and beauty salon franchise that offers you the chance to run your own beauty salon with a difference! Mooeys provides excellent beauty treatments in unique surroundings with good, old-fashioned service.
Franchise Type: Management
Franchise Fee: £19,500
Management Service Fee: 5%
Total Investment: Approx. £54,000
(for a two treatment room salon, dependent very much on premises)
Minimum Personal Investment: £21,500
Lending possibility of up to 60% of start-up costs via preferred banks if required
As a Mooeys franchisee, you have a fantastic opportunity to run a proven and profitable business, with key USPS that give you the chance to sparkle within a competitive but highly lucrative industry.
What is Mooeys?
Mooeys was founded by Amy Lewis in 2013. Amy is a trained and qualified beauty therapist with many years’ experience in all aspects of the beauty industry. Prior to founding Mooeys, she worked on cruise ships, managed beauty spas and worked with global companies setting up their spas and salons.
The Mooeys concept was initially created around Amy’s favourite treatments to provide: nails and waxing. From experience, these treatments are also the most popular, yet have such a lack of consistency from one therapist to another.
Amy wanted to create a client experience in fun and funky surroundings that feel different, yet homely. Somewhere that takes care of people, is really ‘mum friendly’ and allows for joint conversations between clients and therapists to flow. Mooeys is the ideal place for clients to feel comfortable and enjoy time for themselves.
All of this, combined with exceptional, great-value treatments that are consistent, no matter which therapist you choose, provides the perfect, non-judgemental space for all to enjoy.
Experience and attention to detail enable Mooeys to stand out from the crowd. All of the Mooeys staff are trained by Amy and her management team and share her passion and desire to make Mooeys a sociable environment, where people feel comfortable, valued and receive the highest-quality treatments.
Amy has established two profitable salons in Farnham and Horsham so far, and has created a comprehensive franchise package to build on the company’s success and enable further growth.
What does the franchise package include?
Any entrepreneur knows that setting up a business is no easy task, and to come up with your own USP is even harder. With Mooeys, all of that work is done for you. This means you are free to concentrate on sourcing your premises, kitting it out and raising the capital – and they will support you with all of this too.
As a Mooeys franchisee, you will receive everything you need to open your own salon and start delivering something fun and unique.
The main benefits of the franchise package include:
- The use of the Mooeys brand
- Assistance with business plans and forecasting
- Full support package to assist you in sourcing furniture and all décor in line with our guidelines
- Assistance with sourcing and agreeing on a premises, including negotiations and planning help
- Recruitment support for advertising and actual recruitment
- Creation of social media sites and campaigns to support your opening and initial stages of trading
- Full management operations training
- Staff treatment training
- Full marketing collateral package, including gift cards, treat cards, price lists and various other flyers and promotional materials
- Individual page on the Mooeys website
- Support with Google presence
- Marketing campaign for launch weekend
- Launch weekend support
- Mooeys App and online booking system
- Full operations manual with a how-to guide on delivering the service, running the business, managing your stock etc
- Preferential banking with pre-authorisation for start-up loans, available for Mooeys franchisees.
Ready to join ‘the Herd’?
Mooeys is currently looking for franchisees who have the ability to replicate the Mooeys concept and possess the drive and enthusiasm to manage a successful salon. You will receive all of the tools and training you need to build a highly lucrative business.
You don’t even need to be a qualified therapist yourself! All you require is a genuine passion for outstanding customer service and the ability to manage the business, while your exceptional ‘mooticians’ provide the treatments to your customers.
If you think this could be the franchise for you, please contact Amy Lewis at Mooeys Head Office or visit www.mooeysfranchise.co.uk for further information:
Tel: 07754 654736