E Learning With The AFA
The AFA is committed to helping your franchise network to grow by providing the essential, training services that businesses require and value.
Working in partnership with Induction Junction, we offer members access to a professional training system that offers online compliance training, specifically designed to protect their franchise networks.
- Protecting Data and Fraud Awareness (accredited by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority)
- Risk Assessment and Health and Safety Induction (accredited by the Royal Society For The Prevention of Accidents)
- Handling Difficult Conversations and Sickness Absence
… and many more!
The AFA has negotiated a reduction in course fees to £20 + VAT per attendee, per course. This fee is further reduced by ordering a batch of at least fifty licences across multiple topics.
Online courses are accessible through the AFA learning portal https://afa.astute-elearning.com
OR you can have your own portal branded for your Franchise network (see example below).
This means AFA members receive the following at no cost:
- Customised training system for your Franchisees set up to reflect your branding, structure, offices and locations
- Customised completion certificates carrying your Franchise branding and contact details
- Customised Automated trigger emails for new enrolments
- Administrator login access to enable real time enrolments and reporting across your franchise network
- Dedicated Account Manager
About Hazel Langley and Induction Junction
Hazel Langley is the owner of Induction Junction Ltd and an experienced Learning and Development professional and Chartered Member of the CIPD. Hazel specialises in sourcing and supplying digital learning from a network of more than 60+ providers and oversees bespoke e-Learning development projects too. Operating as a brokerage service across the market and in many industries, Induction Junction offers impartial advice based on a customer’s objectives, taking time to understand their goals and proposing suitable partner solutions as the requirements are understood. This helps business to offer relevant e-learning to their staff or members without impacting too heavy on their resources or having to deal with numerous salespeople.