Getting a Go Yoga Franchise gives you the chance to be involved in the fast-growing wellness industry, whilst building a community hub that makes a difference.
Yoga is for everyone, not just the bendy, not just the slim, for everyone. If you thought you didn’t need yoga, think again.
You will be far more than a yoga class. Since our beginning in 2012, our classes and teachers have expanded throughout the community and we appear to have created a small tidal wave in Yorkshire. You will do the same.
We offer Yoga from Children to Rugby Players and Elite Athletes to Great Grannies.
This is what we can train you to do.
Too often yoga is taught from church halls and sports halls, but Go Yoga has created a bespoke studio environment dedicated solely to Yoga, creating a centre of excellence in it’s field.
Yoga is not simply the stretch, it also makes a real difference to people’s busy and anxious lives. As a franchisee you will also feel rewarded when you see your students change.
Franchise With Us
We invite suitable franchisees to start and grow a business, even if they have little to no experience.
Our franchise opportunity offers you a unique way to build a successful and financially rewarding business within a network of knowledge, support and training. Your studio will become a community, where you contribute to your local area’s well-being.
All GoYoga teachers will be on training for over the standard 200 hours with work at home, in-house and at our Harrogate HQ. We have a developed a standard of excellence and have been training teachers for over 4 years.
With “Belonging” at the heart of all we do, our unique Go Yoga classes have been proven to improve clients health, mind and body. We have created an inclusive environment for all ages and abilities.
A selection of our Signatures classes include:-
- Go Yoga Body – A Hitt style yoga class
- Go Glow Yoga – A Yoga class in a zumba, music style.
- Go Meditate – What it says on the tin
- Go Calm the Flow Down – An evolved pre-natal and a ‘have a rest’ class for those who just need to ‘calm the flow down’.
- Go Hot Yoga – For those that need to sweat, stretch and tone
- Go Beginner’s Yoga – Time to ask questions and break things down slowly.
- Go Family Yoga – One of our most successful classes and events
- Festival Yoga – Our DJ hosted Yoga Events
Our franchise fee covers:
- The right to operate under the Go Yoga brand
- Initial training and support programme for each franchisee
- Support given in the overall supervision of the initial site selection and premises fit-out
- Equipment such as wall art, marketing materials and a music system
- Fit out of a suitable studio
You could be a yoga teacher or an attendee of yoga classes. This is a fantastic opportunity to take your love of yoga to the next level. Ambition is a key trait that we require, since it is essential for building a profitable and sustainable business while simultaneously improving the lives of those around you.
You will need time to work on business aspects such as marketing, recruiting and managing additional teachers, as well as spending time with your clients. People skills are essential in this business. We will hold your hand along the way.