iCaaS has a proven track record in delivering a first class GDPR management solution for SME’s all over the UK.
When GDPR legislation was implemented, there was widespread confusion and many companies ignored the terms of the regulation, risking heavy fines and damaged reputations.
With no company offering a superior GDPR compliance service, our co-founder Nicola Hartland launched the company (also known as The Data Support Agency) and developed a cutting-edge cloud-based software platform, offering a comprehensive solution for all GDPR compliance requirements.
After considerable financial investment (£1.1M) from a range of technology investors, we launched a more advanced software model, offering even more features for our customers.
Our clients benefit from a range of solutions that meet their individual needs and our commitment to delivering the most advanced, inclusive and expert solution to GDPR compliance is unparalleled.
Glowing testimonials from satisfied customers demonstrate the level of satisfaction, loyalty and trust we have gained from our clients by providing a premier service.
We are also proud to have several notable partners on board. We only work with accredited partners of the highest calibre, ensuring we provide the most comprehensive service solution to our customers.
With ever changing legislation, our team of GDPR certified experts make sure that we are on top of all new policies and amendments to the regulation so that our clients can continue to achieve full compliance.
Features of our solution include:
- Document Generator – Easy-to-use, intuitive tool that allows you to create bespoke GDPR compliant policies and documents.
- Compliance Score – Our module uses monthly activity-based questions to ensure you are up to date with your compliance.
- Evidence of compliance – Our software creates a “Body of Evidence” as prescribed by the regulations as proof of your GDPR compliance.
- Helpful Tools & Wizards – Placed at key points throughout the software, our tools and wizards are available to guide users who have limited GDPR experience.
- Complete Data Review – A series of questions guide you through the entire process ensuring that all relevant information is captured for compliance.
- Supply Chain Management – Record all your suppliers and how they handle your data within our software.
In the next couple of weeks, we’ll have even more modules available which include:
- Subject Access Requests (SAR) – Record and manage all the requests your organisation receives with alerts and notifications built-in for you.
- Breach Management – It’s vital to know what to do in times of crisis and this module guides you through the complexities and importantly, tell you if you even need to report the breach to the ICO.
- Record of Processing Activity (ROPA) – GDPR requires certain organisations to maintain a ROPA and our module automatically creates your ROPA for your organisation.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) – Organisations must carry out a DPIA where a planned or existing processing operation “is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals”.
- Training – An essential for all employees who interact with personal data on a regular basis. The course tackles awareness of GDPR principles and individuals’ rights.
iCaaS take the hard work out compliance and make GDPR easy.
We offer an easy GDPR Management Software solution from only £9.99 a month and offer a free 14-day no-contract trial.
Phone: 0345 646 0066
Our customer service team are available from
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. GMT
Monday to Friday