Paymentsense has created a payments service that’s specifically designed to meet the evolving challenges of a business like yours. With personalised support and market-leading technology, it’s a value-for-money service that makes doing business that little bit easier. Join the growing number of larger businesses switching to Paymentsense.
Great rates. no ties, fast settlement
Your business is unique – our rates reflect that. No one else does what you do quite like you. So, once we’ve found out what you’re all about, we’ll put together a package that is tailor-made for your business. We’re talking serious savings on your existing rates, no long contracts with expensive buyouts and many ways to save you time every day with integrated payment solutions.
No ties 30-day rolling contract
We’re confident about our offering and feel no need to demand long-term commitment. If you’re happy, we’re happy
Next day settlement
Get all takings from card payments into your bank account on the next business day. Because cash-flow is critical to any successful business. Subject to eligibility.
Cancellation cost cover
Concerned about switching costs? We will cover them. So, if you don’t like your current provider, you can easily leave.
Pay at Counter
Every business is different, so our solution is flexible. You can connect your till to one terminal – or several. Or vice-versa.
Whatever your configuration, our smart software simplifies each transaction and ensures there is no risk of mis-keying between till and terminal.
It’s a difference that makes all the difference:
- Service in seconds – no faffing about re-entering payments
- Happier customers – because nobody likes a queue
- No more costly chargebacks – due to mis-keying errors
Pay at Table
Staff can print the bill – and even split it – straight from their card machines.
Once customers have paid, staff can close the table on the spot. No further trips are required.
Here’s why customers love it:
- No waiting for waiting staff – they can close the table at the table
- No splitting headaches – bills can be divided any way the customer likes, right from the terminal
- Service with a (genuine) smile – staff can concentrate on looking after each table
More ways to get paid
- Phone payments – Our online portal, lets you enter payment details into your computer, tablet or mobile when a customer calls.
- Email payments – All your customers need to do is open an email or an invoice and enter their card details. It’s that easy.
- Online payments – We offer simple and secure ways to take online
Paymentsense know you need your customers’ money in your account fast, efficiently and at low rates. That takes a payments provider with an understanding of your business – not just your numbers. So, on Day One, they will appoint someone to personally oversee your account. You’ll soon notice the difference. Paymentsense have been getting businesses paid since 2009, whether in-store, online or on the road – 70,000 of them at last count. If your business needs a payments partner that takes a personal interest, get in touch with us now.