Sioma is founded on the principle of providing expert technical insurance advice to ensure your business is correctly covered when it comes to your time in need. Led by Chartered Insurance Broker, Alexander Margolin. we offer our clients an end-to-end service from advice and product placement to claims handling and negotiation.
As a Franchisor, the insurance requirements for both your business and your franchisees businesses can be complex.
Have you considered questions such as?
- Should I be providing insurance on behalf of my Franchisees?
- If so, what group insurance shall I purchase and are these meeting legal requirements?
- If no group insurance, what types of insurance should I be telling my Franchisees to purchase?
- How do I know my Franchisees insurance policy is correct?
- Am I liable for the actions of my Franchisee if they fail to insure?
- What happens if I receive a claim on behalf of a Franchisee?
- Am I covered for providing advice to my Franchisees?
- Am I covered for sharing data with my Franchisees?
The insurance requirements for any franchise can vary significantly and at Sioma, we will take the time to understand your business, advise on the right insurance model, administer and manage your insurance policies and claims.
Typically, insurance that Franchisors and their Franchisees will require include:
- Business Interruption
- Employers Liability
- Public/ Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Marine & Transit
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers
- Legal Expenses
- Motor Fleet
At Sioma, we are exclusive members of the Marsh Pro Broker network, part of the Marsh & McLennan companies, the largest insurance brokerage in the world, which provides us with unparalleled access to offer our clients insurance anywhere on the globe and throughout the Lloyds of London markets.